SYSTEMS ANALYST SR
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Elevance Health is seeking a Systems Analyst Sr. to join our Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team. The ETS team oversees the technology eco-system that encompasses Anthem’s data centers, networks, end-user computing devices, telephony systems, email, videoconference, security technologies and variety of external cloud and business partner systems.
This role will be responsible for working with business users to review, document and test business and technical requirements for ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) and its’ related products - Project and Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard Management, and Financial Management. The ideal candidate has strong business and financial aptitude, analytical skills, thinks “outside the box”, is naturally curious, and highly collaborative.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with ServiceNow SPM product team to develop and document technical requirements based on business functional requirements
- Manages integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of ServiceNow SPM
- Work with business and technical teams to create and facilitate the execution of feature test strategies
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Ensures high level designs including architecture requirements are accurately documented and map to approved requirements.
- Assists in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
- Help facilitate functional requirements sessions with business users
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years experience with documenting requirements and/or building test cases for a variety of technologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Good communication skills, including the ability to understand and explain complex topics, clearly and concisely communicate/ present to non-technical audiences all levels of management
- Incumbent should be able to work independently and make recommendations based on analysis
- Experience with ServiceNow SPM Products (Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Financial Management, Resource Management, Time Management, Agile Development, SAFe, and Test Management)
- Experience with SDLC processes implementing in a variety of project methodologies: waterfall, iterative, SAFe, Agile/Scrum
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.