Location : The territory for this position is Miami Dade County, FL. Therefore, the selected candidate must reside in Miami Dade County, FL; or surrounding area.
The Regional Sale Manager IS Lead is responsible for serving as a lead for Regional Sales Managers in Individual Sales and for daily face to face agent/broker sales calls and monthly training seminars for the individual under 65, and senior sales 65 market segments. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements sales strategies with home office senior management and agents/brokers to increase individual, senior, and specialty sales within their respective territories and those of new RSMs.
- Works with new RSMs for mentoring and training as well as with Regional Sales Directors and RVP to deepen territory management skills.
- Effectively knows and utilizes the Agent Sales Accelerator Program (e-ASAP), as well as increasing agent AMAP co-op marketing utilization via multiple advertising venues.
- Conducts monthly agent/broker training seminars and assists agents in the development of marketing plans and lead acquisition including, but not limited to agent websites, quoting engines and e-mail marketing (drip marketing), SEO and PPC.
- Has strong knowledge of the individual and senior market segments including individual plans, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Part D programs.
- Maintains a strong field presence and builds relationships within the healthcare industry.
Minimum Requirements: Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years sales and territory management experience as a current individual/senior RSM IS calling on agents & brokers; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills & Experiences . BA/BS preferred. Active and current life and health Insurance license in good standing required or is required to be obtained and appointed within sixty (60) days of hire. Testing may be required to qualify for this position. Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.