Location : Local travel in Waukesha, WI to provider offices as needed.
Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model (virtual and office) with PulsePoint sites used for collaboration, community, and connection, with the minimum in-office commitment being 1-3 days in an office per week.
Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
Responsible for consulting with providers to assess and deploy appropriate interventions to drive success in value-based care.
- Conducts comprehensive provider practice assessments to establish baseline value-based capabilities of each assigned provider to identify key opportunity areas and provider needs.
- Consultant support model consists of a continuous process of assessment, root cause analysis, strategy mapping, implementation and tracking to outcomes for each assigned provider.
- Supports practice implementation of action plans around population health management, patient satisfaction and quality and cost performance.
- Facilitation of collaborative meetings with staff at all levels in the provider organization as well as multiple internal stakeholders.
- Creates and hosts tailored learning opportunities to support the deployment of interventions.
- Training providers on the use of Elevance tools, data, and technology to drive performance in key metrics.
- Use of internal tools and technology to aid in strategy for value-based providers.
- Collaboration with peers across team to share best practices and participate in culture activities.
- Data analytics and ongoing tracking of key performance metrics for each assigned provider
- Documentation of all action plans, interventions, and provider activities in Salesforce.
Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years health care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Physician environment experience in practice transformation/quality improvement, ambulatory care setting quality and efficiency metrics, population health and care management structures, data analytics and electronic health records preferred.
- Consulting background preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Expert at meeting facilitation, getting to yes and tracking to defined outcomes.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.