Consumer Experience-Program Director
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Must reside within 50 miles/1 hour commute of an Elevance Health location.
The Consumer Experience-Program Director is responsible for the implementation and continuous management of several consumer-centric programs and initiatives that span multiple states, functions, and years. This role involves reinforcing business strategies by preparing, supporting and equipping individuals to drive change success.
How you will make an impact:
- Supports member facing programs and initiatives by driving change success.
- Establishes program governance when needed to assure response to issue escalation; ensures program meets its stated objectives.
- Provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues; researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
- Manages Stakeholder relationships and partnerships with corporate and regional business areas.
- Develops communication documents and training criteria related to external client facing program adoption and success measures.
- Develops documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program’s success.
- Provides leadership to program managers and project managers.
- Typically reports to an executive.
- Program directors typically manage external client facing programs that require managing activities and resources of multiple departments or business areas of the organization.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 10 years experience in external client facing program management, project management; complex business processes, strategic and business planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- MBA preferred.
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred.
- Consumer-Centric experience strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in strategic initiative change adoption and management and organizational change management, with experience working in project delivery, understanding the balance required within constraints and competing priorities strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to lead and influence others across the organization strongly preferred.
- Aptitude for understanding and leveraging technology preferred.
- Prosci Change Management certification (Change Management Practitioner, etc.) preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $107,440 to $193,392.
Locations: Colorado; New York; Jersey City, NJ
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, nondiscriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.