Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Engineer Lead is responsible for the full delivery of end-to-end system development and maintenance on medium Enterprise-wide technology platforms.
How you will make an impact:
• Foster active relationships with customers to understand business requirements, focusing on incorporating AI and cloud-based solutions.
• Guide product teams in leveraging AI and cloud technology for business initiatives, offering a strategic view on the application of technology.
• Spearhead stability, performance, and scalability improvements across critical business systems.
• Implement processes to eliminate roadblocks in projects, services, and processes.
• Work on deployment patterns and coordination with other teams to oversee the change request process,
• Develop a catalog of enhancements in the AI and cloud services realm.
• Define application scope and objectives for applications and services, supervising the preparation of technical and functional specifications.
• Conduct technical design reviews and code reviews for programming adjustments.
• Ensure the unit testing process matches the business and functional requirements.
• Oversee the AI-driven technical development environment as part of the Enterprise team, deploying cloud services where necessary.
• Perform vendor evaluation and analysis, assessing their technology capabilities.
Requires a BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years related experience; multi-platform, multi-dimensional experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Experience mentoring others and providing troubleshooting support is strongly preferred.
• Multi-database and/or multi-language is strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.