Title: Connect Retention Representative I
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Connect Retention Representative I will be responsible for retaining and growing group dental, vision, life and disability plans for existing groups of 2-100 through proactive and responsive communications with brokers, group administrators, employer groups and internal sales partners. This includes teaming up with the Connect Broker Sales Representatives within their assigned market, serving as the point of contact for renewal activity, fostering relationships with existing brokers and local sales teams, monthly campaign based out-bound calling to ensure renewals are proactively reviewed, generate and issue proposals, and close new upsells.
How you will make an impact:
- Establish, foster and actively manage broker and employer group relationships for a defined book of small group accounts.
- Conduct monthly retention campaigns to drive persistency and identify opportunity for upsell sales.
- Serve as key interface to ensure timely renewal discussions, proposal generation and follow-up.
- Prepare additional marketing collateral needed to influence persistency and upsells (comparison charts, network information, etc.).
- Supports pursuit of new business opportunities either directly with a broker/consultant or potential client, or through a team approach with field office sales staff.
- Manages the annual renewal process for accounts, including underwriting negotiation, preparation of renewal analysis, and broker or client presentations.
- Update and maintain database with timely and accurate information.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of industry-related experience or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Health, Accident and Life Insurance license required along with conducting necessary continuing education to maintain active license.
For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.