Business Change Manager
If you get excited about making marketing operations simple through process and automation, we should talk. Together, we can help move the needle on our Marketing organization’s performance and achieve our purpose to improve the health of humanity.
We’re looking for a utility player who understands process and leverages data and technology to find new ways to approach how we work. You would work autonomously, working across our team and key stakeholders to uncover pain points. And then build solutions or re-engineer processes to revolutionize how we operate. You are the type of person who can pick up on pain points, and then visualize, architect, and execute on a solution. We’d look to you to drop some best practices, new tools, and provide an outsider’s perspective.
This person will sit within our Performance Media & Channel Activation team, reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations. We’re a virtual team across the U.S. with the option of going into the office, if desired.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Bring an engineering mindset to the team, finding creative solutions for problems large and small.
- Make life easier for the team by identifying process, data, or technology changes that adds value or efficiency.
- Develop and deploy automations for the Performance Media team.
- Provide expertise in culture and change management activities.
- Leads other projects as opportunities arise.
- Drives organizational efficiency and advocates for change within Marketing.
- Serve as trusted advisor and expert to internal marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process or project related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proactive, organized, with an eye for detail, combined with excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative and energetic – making sure key partners are always in the loop.
- A knack for operational rigor – challenging the status quo and continually looking for ways to improve how work is done.
- Experience working with key systems we use (Airtable, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, Siebel, Salesforce, Adobe).
- Familiarity with high-performing virtual workforce.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.