Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Performs analysis and research of systems and networks. Reviews detailed business and technical requirements in order to recommend technical solutions
How you will make an impact:
- Provides first level engineering design functions.
- Develops complex solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications.
- Designs, leads or plans complex implementations for systems and networks; develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation.
- Assists in the definition of architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
- Validates the detailed architecture requirements for an application/technology to conform to the current and target architecture and standards.
- Oversees enterprise mix of vendor services; recommends changes and updates to strategy; may act a key contact for setting vendor strategy.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years experience in a support and operations or design and engineering role in any of the following areas: servers, networks, telecommunication, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery, collaboration technologies, hardware/software support; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Installation, configuration, and administration of WebSphere traditional and Network Deployment, FileNet Content Process Engine, FileNet Content Navigator, FileNet CMIS, IBM HTTP server.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of IBM FileNet Content Process Engine.
- Understanding of SQL queries and enterprise database management systems such as DB2, SQL, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience working in an administrative role with IBM FileNet P8 and related products is highly preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a role which included the following responsibilities related to the FileNet environments: IBM pSeries servers, TCP/IP protocols, Linux/AIX, disaster recovery, software support is highly preferred.
- Maintains knowledge of ongoing vulnerabilities with FileNet products as published by IBM.
- Designs and Recommends architectural design to ensure system stability and high availability.
- Oversees various FileNet P8 related vendor services.
- Experience with FileNet P8 Team space, WebSphere Standalone & Network Deployment administration.
- 2 or more years working with Linux/AIX based operating systems & database platforms - DB2 preferred.
- Experience working with IBM support to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of certificates and encryption protocols such as TLS.
Please Note: Associates in this job working from a California location are subject to California's salary threshold guidelines
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.