Sign on Bonus: $5,000; paid upon the first pay cycle feasible less applicable taxes.
Location: North Carolina
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for developing, coordinating, communicating, and implementing a strategic clinical quality management and improvement program within assigned health plan.
How you will make an impact:
- Promotes broad understanding, communication, and collaboration with enterprise-wide leaders to ensure appropriate communication, integration, and utilization of best practices.
- Oversees internal and state Quality Management (QM) Scorecard reporting.
- Provides oversight for the member complaint, appeal process, privacy compliance process, or auditing of delegated services in assigned area.
- Oversees Health Employer Data Information Sets (HEDIS) reporting and the development of action plans to achieve target improvement goals. Supports the External Quality Review Organization (EQRO) reporting and state audit processes.
- Provides leadership for QM representation in new business activities. Ensure compliance with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards or other accrediting bodies.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in a health or business related field; 10 years of experience in a healthcare environment, including prior management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- North Carolina licensed clinician (RN, LCSW, MD, DO).
- This position must reside in North Carolina. Relocation may be considered for a well qualified candidate.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- MSN, MPH, or MPA preferred.
- CQM experience in a Managed Care Organization strongly preferred.
- Population health management and/or clinical quality program development experience preferred.
- Near Raleigh/Durham area preferred.
- Proven experience interacting / influencing state and other business leaders.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.