Preferred Locations: Indianapolis, IN. Will consider one of Elevance Health's other major pulse points for the most qualified candidate. Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model with pulse point sites used for collaboration, community, and connection
The International Total Reward Director is responsible for driving our compensation and benefits strategy for international operations to ensure practices that are aligned to our global philosophy and are locally competitive and relevant.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Drive market surveys and benchmarking efforts for compensation and benefits, leveling to ensure competitiveness and address attraction and retention challenges in each market.
- Design a benefits strategy for each country that is locally competitive for our operations in the country.
- Partner with Finance, Talent Acquisition, Business HR, and Business Unites to ensure that the approach supports associates and is compliant with legal, tax, and local employment regulations.
- Provide program advice and expertise, thought leadership and strategic perspective to business and HR leaders on matters pertaining to international compensation and benefits to deliver business growth.
- Develop a sourcing and vendor strategy and manage vendor relationships to achieve program goals.
- Deliver two-way information sharing, both in the market and with other organizations; apply external leading practices, trends, and benchmarking.
- Create governance and/or guardrails for business/function-specific solutions.
- Ensure education and support is provided to associates and managers on compensation and benefits.
- Develop dashboards, reporting and analytics solutions to track, measure solution key outcomes and share key outcomes and impact with HR, business leaders and associates.
Minimum Requirements :
- Requires a BA degree and a minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible Total Rewards experience including administration of international programs; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experience :
- Strongly preferred advanced degree and HR related designation.
- Connectivity to external associations and exposure to leading practices in international compensation and benefits strongly preferred.
- Prior international experience in the Compensation / Benefits space in a global Fortune 500 company strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.