Location: open to any Elevance Pulse Point location or a fully remote arrangement
A top-level contributor responsible for advanced value management and business case development in collaboration with Elevate Whole Health product owners and Clinical Operations leadership related to innovative, transformative, and digitally infused UM/CM/DM solutions. Builds relationships with enterprise-wide business and IT partners to determine initiative costs, estimate admin/cost of care savings and member/provider/associate impact, as well as articulate the value story to OTIC, Finance, and Health Solutions/P&L stakeholders. Supports Elevate Whole Health initiative portfolio analytics.
How you will make an impact:
- Works with product owners and management to provide decision support analysis and write business cases.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business related analyses and research fields including financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Provides value management guidance and analytic support to Elevate Whole Health product owners
- Leads development, tracking, analysis and reporting of Elevate Whole Health portfolio success metrics in collaboration with business partners and Elevate Whole Health colleagues
- Establishes, maintains, uses, and continually expands/enhances knowledge of data warehouses/marts, IM and enterprise applications, data, queries/ programming, and organizational structure.
- Undertakes complex assignments requiring additional specialized technical or business knowledge.
- Educates team members on advanced BI tools, design strategies, trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Serves as a thought partner to the clinical leadership, displaying executive presence and strong communication and facilitation abilities
Our desired candidate should consistently demonstrate the following key behaviors and characteristics essential to EWH’s success:
- Brings big-picture strategic thinking and analytical ability
- Seamlessly connects the dots between different programs and products to articulate the value and impact of the EWH portfolio
- Effortlessly moves from strategic mindset to tactical implementations, pivots with change of direction and priorities, and can visualize ‘on the fly’ during critical strategy discussions
- Demonstrates effective situational leadership, quick and continuous learning style and high impact communication skills
- Communicates effectively with all levels in the organization including executives
- Displays excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Influences and collaborates across functional lines with variety of matrix partners and levels
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and works independently and collaboratively
- Results-driven, has a high attention to detail and produces high quality work products
Requires a BS/BA degree in related field and minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience to include experience in business case development, value story articulation, data warehouse usage, standard query and reporting tools, Tableau and/or Power BI, SQL, SAS and Business Objects, BI applications and enterprise software; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred skills, capabilities, and experiences:
Background or previous experience within healthcare and/or digital health
Mastery of technical and business knowledge in all major subject areas within department including multiple disciplines/processes strongly preferred.
Master's degree in a related field preferred.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range* $110,796 - $138,495
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.