Responsible for providing technical direction, guidance and resources to claims, customer service, or membership associates on a day-to-day basis.
How you will make an impact:
- Partners with leadership team and Quality team to identify areas of internal associate training needs.
- Provides assistance for the delivery of training courses by scheduling on-site meeting rooms/locations, virtual meeting rooms.
- Coordinates printing materials, catering, and technology needed for training. Gathers documents and other assets associated with major training programs.
- Manages all team calendars including invitations and tracking attendees.
- Provides recommendations for process improvements and the discontinuance of ineffective or outdated methods.
- Serves as a first line resource for operation associates for workflow and technical related processes; provides operational training; assists associates by answering day-to-day technical questions; encourages a teamwork focused environment.
- Monitors inventory to ensure workflow remains uninterrupted; handles complex case research and resolution.
- Reviews, interprets and maintains records of service level, quality, accuracy, and productivity; reviews department policy and procedure manuals for accuracy; works with training department to ensure procedures and policies are accurate and complete.
- Requires HS diploma or equivalent
- Requires minimum of 5 years related experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience and expertise with company relevant automated processing systems; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Previous leadership experience.
For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.