Responsible for assisting with the development and execution of data mining analyses to enhance reporting functionality and identify data relationships and patterns.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Support team in leveraging data to identify opportunities for claims payment recoveries
- Program and write queries and reports using T-SQL.
- Establish knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, and data integrity issues.
- Partner with IT to productionalize scripts for automated processing on recurring basis, and continue to support ongoing enhancement as needed.
- Become an expert with data warehouse structure, data definitions, system capabilities, etc.
- May assist with eliciting business requirements from stakeholders.
- Provide consultative value by helping stakeholders solve business challenges and make important decisions with actionable insights through data analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience with writing SQL queries and scripts, according to business requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience turning data into insights that allow stakeholders to make better decisions, faster.
- 2 years of experience with healthcare data (especially claims).
- 2 years of experience with data visualization tools (especially Tableau)
- Strong communication skills, with ability to consult directly with internal stakeholders to elicit report requirements.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.