Job Title: Digital Product Manager Lead
***$5000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
Responsible for providing day to day leadership of digital product management associates and initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assesses digital impacts of initiatives, prioritize work team activities and addresses execution obstacles. Accountable for product delivery.
- Lead and define Medical or Clinical records related product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products in a dynamic environment
- Work closely with Engineering and UX teams to deliver valuable products to our customers while ensuring the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Organizes and facilitates standard agile operating processes including research planning, capability needs, product roadmaps, release communication, and budget management.
- Ensures initiatives meet stated business goals and solutions are delivered with quality.
- Partner with Operations, Clinical teams, and Marketing to successfully roll out new products and enhancements, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience across all departments and locations
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a healthcare related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience;
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior direct to consumer and/or healthcare industry digital experience preferred.
- Scaled agile experience strongly preferred.
- EMR / EHR (Cerner or Epic) data domain experience including data integration and analysis
- 3+ years of experience in product management role for EMR/PM platforms or clinical healthcare background
- 3+ years in a technical product management role working with Agile development teams through product launches and integrations
- Experience writing customer focused acceptance criteria
- Experience with provider portal and payer space
- Knowledge and or experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven product management: Research, analysis, road-mapping, KPI development.
- Experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an eCommerce, healthcare, or related environment.
- Expertise in online scrum tools, such as Jira or Confluence, or other similar tools.
- Possess a thorough understanding of MS Office systems.
- Experienced in consultations with business stakeholders and technical partners. Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and management of multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated understanding of how to interpret stakeholder business needs and translate them into requirements.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.