Manager II, Learning: Responsible for ensuring successful implementation of high-quality performance solutions to our Pharmacy Sales & Account Management organization. This is a remote opportunity.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages a team of Learning & Development associates responsible for the delivery of learning solutions to meet needs and objectives.
- Consults with clients to understand strategic objectives.
- Oversees the consistent practice of performance consulting to identify the root causes of performance gaps.
- Ensures alignment of local efforts with Enterprise strategic objectives.
- Oversees the formulation of teaching outlines, instructional methods, and/or teaching aids.
- Ensures courses and other educational information support the overall business objectives.
- Oversees the utilization of performance consulting skills in the development of training materials for associates.
- May conduct training sessions for department or Learning & Development associates.
- Oversees the implementation of effective training feedback mechanisms to improve training programs and to assess the impact of the investment made in training.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of market or business segment training strategy that aligns with the departmental/enterprise Learning & Development strategy.
- Proactively identifies and diagnoses business issues and determines high-level performance improvement needs.
- Serves as a mentor and coaches newer Learning Managers.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires BA/BS degree in education, communication, business management, organizational effectiveness or related field and minimum of 5 years of management and/or leadership experience which includes a minimum of 2 years managing training; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Pharmacy Sales experience preferred
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $97,356 - $121,695
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.