Title: Portfolio Coordinator
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Responsible for day to day operations of the Provider Exception Management process and repository.
How will you make an impact:
- Interacts with business partners to organize Provider Exceptions and the Provider Exceptions repository.
- Provides strategic planning analysis to direct IT delivery partners on repository expansion.
- Assists with portfolio activities and resolving service issues reported by business partners.
- Submits exceptions for execution and conducts Repository maintenance.
- Coordinates end to end process flow for Provider Exceptions.
- Coordinate with testing and technical teams to validate/confirm exception execution.
- Produces and builds reports (types of exceptions, provider level exceptions, market level exceptions.)
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years project management experience with 2 years leading and directing project tasks; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Multiple trade certifications or other continuing education strongly preferred.
- Accounting, financial management background strongly preferred.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Sophisticated knowledge of the health care industry strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile preferred.
- Strong SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, and Jira skills are preferred.
- Strategic Thinking and strong problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong facilitative skills with the ability to influence both Program Level associates and Executive Leadership.
Please Note: Associates in this job working from a California location are subject to California's salary threshold guidelines.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.