The Culture Transformation Manager, Content & Engagement is responsible for supporting culture programs to develop and engage associates. Current program focus is an existing enterprise-wide program that brings the organization together around topics and themes connected to the unique needs and goals of the enterprise. This is an individual contributor role.
If you’re not a perfect match on paper, but believe you bring something special to the table and you want to be part of an agile, exciting team doing creative work, please still consider applying. We want someone who thinks creatively in the work, and that translates to the hiring process.
How will you make an impact :
- Supports culture transformation efforts in support of the desired culture.
- Supports the design and implementation of culture practices and processes across the enterprise, including culture-based assessment and reinforcement tools.
- Supports culture-related consultation to business leaders across the enterprise to help facilitate optimal team and departmental performance.
- Supports culture engagement for associates and teams.
- Assists in the management of vendor interactions, including issue resolution, developing and reviewing statements of work.
Specific duties for the Content & Engagement Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Leverage insights to identify culture gaps and develop engagement solutions or content to deliver on our culture shaping strategy in support of our enterprise strategy.
- Holistically aligns messaging and content across multiple deliverables and topics to ensure a common thread and alignment to both business and culture priorities.
- Supports the design and development of culture campaigns that engage and support a large, diverse, and disbursed workforce.
- Develops creative briefs, design specifications, content frameworks, engagement plans, proposals, sub-project plans and schedules.
- Collaborates with content owners, business partners, graphic designers and other internal stakeholders on content, engagements, and other campaign elements.
- Facilitates and participates in culture sessions, meetings, podcasts, and other events.
- Develops content – writing, proofreading, and editing email campaigns, discussion guides, blogs, articles, reference guides, infographics, FAQs, etc.
- Works directly with associates to incorporate their voice and perspective, while ensuring alignment to our desired culture and business outcomes.
- Engages with associates on digital channels by posting, maintaining, monitoring, and responding to internal discussion boards, surveys, and other online associate forums.
- Actively posts and maintains all content and editorial assets on multiple internal channels/sites.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 6 years of experience in related field.
- Experience designing and developing content and supporting employee engagement activities.
- Experience facilitating engaging discussions that foster learning and dialogue, and encourage participation and critical thinking.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Word and PowerPoint.
Preferred skills, Capabilities and Experiences
- Design expertise or software proficiency is NOT required.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- The ideal candidate is someone with strong program management and problem-solving skills who is able to anticipate problems and opportunities, proactively communicate status and identify risks, is comfortable with changing requirements and priorities, is results-oriented, and is able to move forward without complete information and with minimal direction.
- A willingness to collaborate and take accountability as a team player is critical.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only Annual Salary Range*: $ 92,640 - $115,800 Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.