The Project Administrator, Culture Transformation is responsible for supporting Culture Transformation projects and the Culture Transformation team. Current program focus is an existing enterprise-wide program focused on small-group workshops. This is an individual contributor role.
If you’re not a perfect match on paper, but believe you bring something special to the table and you want to be part of an agile, exciting team doing creative work, please still consider applying. We want someone who thinks creatively in the work, and that translates to the hiring process.
How will you make an impact :
- Builds and maintains project plan and schedule.
- Contributes to ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Assists in documentation and project status tracking.
- Monitors activities to ensure project objectives are met within established time frames and budgets.
- Maintains project files and repositories.
- Coordinates and distributes project-related communications.
- Monitors, handles or distributes incoming calls, emails and requests.
- Additional responsibilities include scheduling, conducting, and attending meetings, supporting management in overall objectives, assessing costs and savings, and assisting in the payments of vendor invoices.
- May prepare and deliver project-related presentations or proposals, as needed.
- May assist in the management of vendor interactions, including issue resolution.
- May coordinate project-related travel arrangements, track expenses and submit expense reports.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent and minimum of 3 years of business experience in related field; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. BA/BS degree preferred.
Preferred skills, Capabilities and Experiences
- Experience supporting large-scale complex projects or initiatives with multiple stakeholders preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft O365 environment and applications.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, accountable, and flexible, whose approach to project management is not reliant on any one method or tool, but remains agile to support the growing or evolving needs of the project, team, and overall organization.
- A willingness to continuously improve processes and explore new ways of doing things is critical.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.