Video Conferencing Architect
The Video Conferencing Architect will help define the vision and design the technical architecture for how Video will work at a decentralized Fortune 20 company with growth aspirations, a high desire to communicate, and a need to collaborate.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares business case, lobbies to secure funding for, and drives implementation of new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment.
- Owns overall platform architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; drives pieces of the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Leads the construction of infrastructure architecture components.
- Leads the definition of business and IT recovery operating environment.
- Leads infrastructure architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged.
- Anticipates areas where architecture standards may need to be developed and defines those standards that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
- Drives solutions which address service requirements, component capacities and loads for planned business growth.
- Defines systems and technical architectures for new strategic initiatives; assures compliance to the EA and Domain roadmaps using cost effectiveness, business value and competitiveness arguments.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines including 4 years of video conferencing experience
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with content management and workflow systems, Data center architecture, Mobile infrastructure, Virtualization and Voice Infrastructure strongly preferred.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.
- Microsoft Teams experience highly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.