Work from Home in the following IngenioRx Locations:
Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Las Vegas, NV; Louisville, KY; Mason, OH; Morristown, NJ; St. Louis, MO; Virginia Beach, VA; Wallingford, CT.
PBM Contract Manager (Pharmacy)
The PBM Contract Manager is responsible for managing the life cycle of a PBM contract from beginning to completion (RFP through PBM Client Agreement execution), including the contract approval process.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage the contracting process, including drafting of contracts, ensuring version control, managing deadlines, obtaining internal approvals and overseeing the execution process.
- Draft and assist with negotiation of new contracts, contract renewals, amendments and other contract forms (e.g., LOI, LOA, MOU) as needed with clients.
- Communicate contract deliverables to the respective operational areas and obtain proper approvals from internal business areas and stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders, external clients and consultants in support of PBM contracting initiatives.
- Review of RFP responses to ensure compliance with company's position and market competitiveness.
- Establish priorities, coordinate and monitor workflow, and implement standardization where possible.
- Maintain contract templates while developing and overseeing contract approval process and non-standard and exception contract language approvals.
- Provide quality control, interpret contract language, research and resolve contract process template inquiries and issues
- General research, contract administrative management and other related work as may be assigned.
- Maintenance of records of contracts and other related documents.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 6 years of related experience and/or training; contracting expertise, preferably in the healthcare and/or pharmacy benefits management arena, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is desirable.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Ability to prioritize, attention to detail, and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines is imperative
- Training in the legal field and/or contracting experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to research and summarize information
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to lead and contribute to a team effort while also being able to work independently
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $67,896 to $135,792
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.