Responsible for providing functional oversight of data management in the conduct of prospective effectiveness research.
How you will make an impact:
- Promote and facilitate implementation of clinical data management systems including coding.
- Develop standardized data management procedures, monitor consistency of implementation, and audit adherence to procedures.
- Provide expert review and guidance for production of data management deliverables including CRF/eCRF, CRF/eCRF completion guidelines, study materials, database design and set-up, validation definition and programming, Data Management Plan and database deliverables to internal and external customers.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of data management for multiple clients.
- Code switch/adjust communication tactics based upon nuanced data lexicon and highly matrixed environment.
- Evaluate health outcomes and impacting consumer behaviors with statistical rigor; making prescriptive recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Develop analytic queries in SQL.
Requires a BS in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences or related field; 8 years of experience with managing research data in CRO/pharma/biotech industry; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Use of Geolocation, Census/FIPs, and BISG imputation models.
Understanding of PII/PHI and permissible use of race, ethnicity, language, sexual orientation and gender identity, disability and veteran status.
Prior experience with JSON, HL7, and Clinical Data acquisition (EMR/EHR) systems.
Exposure to White paper and clinical research study development and execution.
- Knowledge of data coding, data entry, data verification and quality assurance methods, medical and surgical terminology, medical abbreviations, pharmaceutical products, medical devices, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practices is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of data management processes and systems and understanding of clinical drug development processes and clinical trials experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Snowflake, Python, Alteryx, R, and/or SAS.
Experience with NCQA/Clinical Quality measures and how they utilize ICD-10, LOINC, EMR, Immunization Information System and other forms of supplemental data.
Exposure to health related social needs/social determinants of health and their use in member, community, and/or provider engagements.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $105,840 - $132,300
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.