*Preferred location is Mason, OH or Richmond, VA but will consider other locations near an Elevance Health office
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience using IBM OPTIM Test Data Management (TDM), data fabrication and automation tools, SQL scripts, jobs and programming languages.
- Strong TDM tool experience, (4-7 years) with strength in IBM OPTIM and automation, At least 2 year Experience in data masking on Hive and NoSQL Database.
- At least 4 years of experience working in Test Data management process, tools and workflow, SQL queries, Mainframe knowledge on JCL, Cobol, TSO screens , VSAM Files, PDS etc.
- Candidates for this role should be prepared to act as a technical expert in their field, focused on the technical aspects of test data discovery, architecture, test data provisioning, data masking, Synthetic data generation and maintenance. This role works with the Test Engineers to capture and review test data requirements and test data provisioning techniques and plans.
- Candidates should also be proficient in utilizing test data management tools, providing right sized, reusable and safe test data, resolving test data related issues, including defects and data load and masking issues.
- Extensive knowledge of databases, data warehouses, systems integrations, and data flows is preferred for this role. Additionally, candidates should be well-versed in data architecture NPPI data classifications, data development, test data management tool configuration and development, with a proven history of providing effective test data solutions. Extensive knowledge of business processes and related data flows and system integrations is also required for this position.
- Good health care exposure and ability to perform the PHI/PI analysis based on Safe harbor method or HIPAA guidelines.
- Programming skills in LUA, Python and Unix scripting preferred.
- Expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from Oracle, SQLServer and DB2 to NoSQL, Hive, Teradata.
- Knowledge of data provision of EDI 834 and 837data processing
- Experience with AWS and Hadoop
- Requires BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field of study and a minimum of 12 years experience in application development, database development and mainframe and distributed systems development; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with UNIX, Relational and Hierarchical database systems, SQL development and logical and physical data modeling strongly preferred.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $99,760 – 124,700
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.