Manages Real Time Analysts and Scheduling and Forecasting Analysts.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met.
- Implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities and sets timelines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest-level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
- Collaborates with Information Systems staff to design, implement and maintain customer communications systems.
- Develops presentations around project recommendations and implementation and presents them to senior management.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BS/BA degree in business, statistics, or a related field; at least 2 years in a multi-skilled call center environment; 5-7 years of operations management experience including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management; at least 2 years’ experience using Workforce Management Software; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.