Job Title: Advanced Analytics Analyst Sr
Location: Hybrid (Richmond,VA)
The Health Economics, Clinical team employs analytics to gain critical insights into member behavior drivers and preferences, product value propositions, operational effectiveness, and client specific health gaps and needs. We are seeking experienced professionals to support the following function:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partnership with business owners to develop technical requirements, develop process flows and create process to Identify applicable members for our clinical programs
- Own delivery of Identification processes and execution of program improvement opportunities and new product launches
- Ensure execution excellence through oversight and reporting
- Requires MS, MA, or PhD with concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science, cognitive science, economics, or operations research, a minimum of 3 years direct experience programming large, multi-source datasets with SAS required, and a minimum of 3 years in health care setting; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- PhD preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced expertise with software such as SAS Stat, SAS ETS, SAS Enterprise Miner or equivalents strongly preferred.
- Experience with Teradata, SQL, SQL Server, or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to design modeling studies and experience with data models, addressing data quality issues in study design, constructing robust and efficient analytical data sets strongly preferred.
- Significant experience in healthcare related field strongly preferred.
- The ability to present meaningful results to a business audience, to participate collaboratively in a team tasked to produce complex analyses on a rigorous schedule, to communicate with strong written and verbal communications skills, and to present to large multi-disciplinary audiences on a regular basis strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.