Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component-level logical design.
- Recommends new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment
- Drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation
- Establishes systems architecture and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
- Contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Defines architecture standards and anticipates areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
- Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Works with business units to translate business strategy into discrete requirements compatible with current technical architectures.
- Troubleshoots issues related to application development, network, infrastructure, security, performance etc.
- Provides guidance to multiple development teams to solve complex problems
- Creates and presents architecture diagrams in multiple forums
- Requires Bachelor's degree with 8+ years experience in IT
- 5+ years of hands on experience in API development, databases and web applications
- 3+ Years of experience on AWS
- 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions and designing systems
- Experience creating and presenting architecture diagrams and design documents
- Experience coaching and mentoring dev leads
- Experience with industry standards, design principles and design patterns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.