Title: IT Quality Control Analyst SR
Location: Indianapolis; Roanoke, VA | Remote; candidate not required to reside in posted location
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The IT Quality Control Analyst SR Identifies and creates test assets and performs application testing. This position will be responsible for conducting quality assessments of software development deliverables and processes within an agile organization. Identifying quality improvement action plans ,implementation strategy and delivery.
Will Develop assessment testing strategy and plans to support testing objectives.
How you will make an impact:
• Manages the relationship with project/program stakeholders (IT and business).
• Conducting Quality Review assessments of SDLC deliverables for Agile and project teams.
• Plays a leadership role in the design, development, and implementation of quality assessment components and identify quality improvements.
• Defines appropriate assessment testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design.
• Reviews/Approves all project related test assets for completeness and quality.
• Collects assessment metrics, reports status as defined in assessment plans with supporting data.
• Leads and coordinates testing for small to medium initiatives.
• Identifies, creates, and executes the appropriate Test Assets (plans, cases, scripts, metrics) to assure the developed application conforms to requirements and design.
• Coordinates/executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and Regression.
• Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed application conforms to requirements and design.
• Leads Peer Reviews to ensure the completeness of all Test Assets created.
• Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
• Executes linkage from test plan to test scenarios and test cases.
• Assists in the creation of or creates and communicates all testing deliverable(s) (MTP, TES, etc.
• Identifies when test automation is appropriate.
• Coordinates, identifies, and executes test cases. Identifies, reports, and reviews defects in assessing application quality.
• Leads defect triage for smaller or medium initiatives.
• Collects testing metrics, reports status as defined in test plan with supporting data.
• Provides consultation/mentoring to staff members and application support groups regarding quality and testing.
• May participate in the transition of software and systems into production.
• Identifies and collects Test Data for test execution.
• Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks.
• Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum 3 years executing application testing and/or IT quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred skills, capabilities and experiences:
• Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE strongly preferred.
• Project management experience preferred
• Strong communication skills when interacting with several departments/team leads
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.