Location : Remote opportunity
Responsible for coordinating and consolidating various impact analyses for management reporting. Seeking applicants with experience working in capitation analytics and financial modeling contracting.
How you will make an Impact;
- Establishes, improves, and optimizes the consolidating processes for forecast and month-end results.
- Consolidates and prepares executive summary reports for various business segments in the SBU for top management decision-making.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly complex business needs
- May collaborate with businesses and technical areas to implement new or enhanced products.
- May require strong knowledge of products as well as our internal business models and data systems. May coordinate with external audits as appropriate.
- Acts as the central contact with internal departments and external auditors.
Requires a BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration and minimum of 12 years of relevant experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance of complex organizations strongly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, planning, presentation and interpersonal skills strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and draw up plans to address issues/concerns strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with SQL or SAS, seeking 5 years’ experience.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Demonstrated experience to work with/ manipulate/analyze/ structure large data sets for analytical purposes.
- Experience working with PIMS, EDW, and other source systems/databases preferred.
- Experience working in a Healthcare Analytics / Value Based Analytics environment, and strong knowledge of healthcare analytical concepts (such as normalization of costs, utilization measures).
- Seeking experience working with Capitation Models/Modeling activities.
- Ability to lead projects to successful completion working under direct supervision and independently.
- Comfortable presenting and providing consultative analytics/guidance to internal/external customers, and leadership/peers (all levels).
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $100,160 - $125,200
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.