Under general guidance and mentoring, provides oversight of the day-to-day behavioral health clinical operations department.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides day-to-day oversight, including benching of cases with staff, auditing to monitor efficiency and compliance with policies, and conducting daily rounds.
- Facilities and participates in staff training. Acts as a liaison with internal departments.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participates in staff meetings and clinical conferences.
- Ensures that performance guarantees are met or exceeded.
- Interfaces with external and internal customers to ensure optimal efficiency of service.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
**Candidate MUST be able to read and write the Spanish language fluently as you will be assessed**
**This position is remote**
**The candidate can sit anywhere within the US**
**Sunday-Thursday 1pm – 9:30 pm**
- Requires BA/BS in a mental health field or AA in Nursing with related psychiatric nursing experience and minimum of 5 years behavioral healthcare experience and minimum of 3 years managed care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires current, active, unrestricted license in a mental health field such as an RN, PhD, LCSW, MHC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LMHC, LBS, etc. (as applicable by state law and scope of practice) to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in applicable states or territory of the United States.
- Minimum of 1 year leadership experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.