Account Management Executive AIM
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for all Commercial client management efforts, including: strategic planning, consulting on optimal program design to fulfill the client's business objectives, and communicating program performance. Additionally responsible for partnering with internal resources to ensure AIM delivers service excellence.
How you will make an impact:
- Performs account planning including understanding account values, vision, and measures of success.
- Performs project/program execution and monitoring including acting as the single point of contact for the account regarding service delivery, issue resolution, and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and communicates AIM's overall value and proposition in partnership with account.
- Create and deliver executive level presentations with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for clients, proactively identifying opportunities to address client objectives (e.g., improve cost of care for their members).
- Identifies and leads sales/expansion activities including management and delivery of timely and accurate sales pipeline forecasting for assigned account base.
- Leads the contract renewal/negotiation and implementation process for existing/new accounts including ensuring pricing and contract terms are aligned with AIM profitability targets
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team to design and implement product operational enhancements.
- Serves as the internal voice of assigned account base for all new product development efforts.
- Partners with AIM teams to promote customer satisfaction, retention and drive enhanced value
- May advise/train/mentor lower level Client Management staff.
Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 7 years of experience in health plan management, account management or IT systems/business process consulting; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Preferred Capabilities, Skills, and Experiences:
- MHA / MBA preferred.
- Health Insurance Industry Experience Preferred (ASO / Managed Care)
- Vendor Management experience preferred
- Contact Center Operations experience preferred
- Experience in provider network management, health benefits management, care management, or call centers in health care industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to serving clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- Experience with health plan management preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.