Business Change Director
Location: Remote. Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Business Change Director will support business strategies to ensure readiness of operations for Product, Programs and offerings that intend to be launched to CSBD (Commercial and Specialty Business Division). This individual is responsible for identifying and implementing various projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals.
How you will make an impact:
- Identifies potential issues, project change, and scope.
- Leads efforts to identify best practices.
- Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of on-going project and programs; ensures program/project meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise for pre-sale, pre-implementation and implementation process.
- Coordinates with Sales Solutions teams on go to market plans to inform training related to new processes; develops readiness success measures and performs periodic assessment and reports into leadership.
- Develops and designs processes that support business needs.
- Designs methods for integrating functions and processes.
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses.
- Builds communication & awareness plans that drive support for business change throughout the organization.
- Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting support to both local and enterprise wide initiatives.
- Leads the project prioritization and scheduling activities for the business unit.
- Provides expertise to the business areas in culture/change management activities.
- Provides expertise in process planning and portfolio management activities. Supports the execution of the operating plan
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 10 years managing mid to large-scale change/project initiatives; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences :
- Experience in Business Readiness and Change Management highly preferred
- Experience in successfully developing and managing projects with significant operating budget and knowledge of process redesign is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of planning models and methodology, project management and change management experience (strategic and execution) strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams from concept to launch highly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and well organized preferred
- Masters degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.