Title: Manager II Technology - Dev Ops
Location: US, Remote
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Manager II Technology - Dev Ops is responsible for maintaining Information Technology (IT) strategies by researching and implementing technological strategic solutions to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Oversees information systems function for a site, system, or special initiative. Manages multiple cost centers and/or plan of record projects; delivers and supports software system solutions that support the operations of their functional areas. Manages at least a single application (or the equivalent capital and/or level of responsibility and complexity).
How you will make an impact:
• Assist in the planning of team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities
• Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
• Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
• Write scripts for build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery
• Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
• Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools
• Implement and monitor automated continuous deployment practices where possible to enhance our Agile posture
• Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
• Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts
• Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
• Document automation processes -- assumed to be part of the gig
• CI/CD pipeline, infrastructure, and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues etc.)
• More than 4 years hand-on experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
• Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review and code analysis tools
• Proficient with Git, Git Flow, Azure DevOps
• Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts/tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines
• Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest appropriate tools/technologies
• Hands on experience on Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
• Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting
• Expertise in troubleshooting and providing solutions and workarounds
• Hands-on experience with REST APIs and consuming from .Net Technologies and PowerShell
• Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure
• Expertise on Azure Functions
• Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
For Colorado residents only:
Annual Salary Range*: $114,000-143,945.
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
If this job is assigned to any Government Business Division entity, the applicant and incumbent fall under a 'sensitive position' work designation and may be subject to additional requirements beyond those associates outside Government Business Divisions. Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.