The preferred locations for this position are Brentwood, TN, or Orlando, FL. Will consider highly qualified candidates from other locations. This position will take part in Elevance Health’s hybrid work model and is eligible for a remote work schedule.
Responsible for delivery of end to end application, system development and maintenance on complex multi technology platforms within assigned client group, business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact cross functional teams.
- Contributes to the creation of solid coding techniques and recommends and reviews coding standards.
- Analyzes application requests and business requirements for completeness and understanding.
- Analyzes existing application design and code.
- Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test so that estimates can be provided to the Technical Supervisor.
- Design, prototype build, code, document and unit test solutions for projects.
- Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses status and supports data information planning.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and influences decision-making.
- Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs of the technical solutions.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years related experience; multi dimensional platform experience; expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using C# and .NET CORE
- Experience developing REST Web Services (APIs).
- Minimum of 2 years developing web applications using Angular 4+
- 2 years with RDBMS concepts.
- 1 year coding software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL and can write stored procedures
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure.
- Experience using Azure DevOps Services including Boards, Pipelines and Repos.
- Experience in healthcare information technology.
- Ability to handle diverse situations and changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $104,800 - $131,000
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.