Responsible for serving as the lead advanced practice provider for one or more markets. Devotes 80% of the time to providing front line direct patient care and 20% dedicated to monitoring and coaching other advanced practice providers (APPs) to increase patient outcomes and overall performance.
How will you make an impact:
- Focuses on operational market support mentoring guiding and leading other APPs.
- Influences and has responsibilities for patient care outcomes of market and enforces Model of Care best practices.
- Responsible for providing direct patient care and carries 80% patient panel expectations.
- Also provides mentorship and clinical education to other APPs to increase patient outcomes and performance/retention of direct patient care staff.
- Participates in defining creating and monitoring more measurable (meaningful) metrics to drive higher patient outcomes.
- Strives to streamline efficiencies and assists in defining territories for market operations. Responsible for quality assurance which results in improved clinical outcomes and less chart errors.
- Requires MS in Nursing and minimum of 3 years of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner or physician assistant; or any combination of education and experience which provides an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license in applicable state(s) required.
- For CareMore business units satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- Travel may be required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Multistate licensure preferred.
- DEA licensure preferred.
- Prior operations experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.