Driver: Job Description
- Support the Marketing Department goals, objectives and initiatives by driving and maintaining vehicles in a safe and effective manner.
- Support Marketing by dispersing marketing materials in the various communities and ensure the Amerigroup signature events are properly equipped to support the marketing representatives
- Safely transport staff and supplies to/from Company sponsored events, activities, residences, etc.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of vehicles driven; perform routine safety inspections on a daily basis.
- Ensure that supply levels of assigned vehicles are properly maintained.
- Participate in event set-up and break-down, including loading and unloading equipment from storage to site.
- Ensure all Marketing Reps are provided with appropriate marketing materials in a timely fashion.
- Accountable for all tracking of inventory.
- Maintain an organized storage facility.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance and appearance.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years driving experience
- Maintain an outstanding safety traffic law compliance record
- Perform safety inspections per schedule
- Maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must have strong communication skills
- Attend all marketing meetings, events and activities at appointed timeframes.
- Load and unload various materials, boxes and assorted items and transport to various marketing sites
- Maintain inventory controls
- State or Local Drivers License (CDL Preferred)
- DMV report required 3 years without tickets or accidents
- All drivers of an RV must have a current Medical Examiners Certificate confirming the passing of a DOT physical exam as required by the state or state contract in which they are driving.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.