Location : Remote, preferred IL.
Hours : Standard
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Responsible for analyzing and resolving user issues across the enterprise, engaging external technicians as appropriate.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages support ticket queue, utilizing correct procedures and escalates issues to higher levels of support as required.
- Receives referrals from other Support Technicians that cannot be resolved at that level.
- Analyzes requests for repeat patterns, root causes, and participates in the Problem Management process.
- Creates application defects when appropriately related to discovered issue
- Suggests process improvements.
- Encourages a collaborative teamwork environment.
- Collaborates with team members, developers, and other members of IT to triage and resolve issues.
- Takes call on a rotating basis for monitoring escalated high impact Incidents.
- Reviews, interprets, and maintains records of service level, quality, accuracy, and productivity.
- Requires an AA/AS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 2 years desktop support experience such as hardware/software tools and techniques, networking/telecommunications, applications, configuration management, information technology processes, security processes, escalation procedures and/or request management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 1 or more years of Prior Auth / Benefit Management preferred
- Experience with Imasis, SAMI, and/or Provider Portal a plus
- May require assisting RN and MD users with Benefit Management issues
- Handles complex ticket research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Attention to detail and process oriented is highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze issues, recognizing patterns and similarities is highly preferred.
- Customer service focused behavior is highly preferred.
- Continuous Improvement mindset and work ethic is highly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.