The GBD Medicaid Intern II will be responsible for…
Primary responsibilities include supporting:
- Monitoring Voice of the Customer (VOC) results, including providing feedback to managers on lows performers, low call reasons, etc.
- Pulling and organizing call data for managers to use while administering coaching and discussing development opportunities for associates.
- Scheduling meetings to discuss identified trends with managers and associates
- Manage alerts for low VOC scores.
- Work closely with and assist our team clerk
- Assist with onboarding new hires and completing orders for new hire equipment, replacement equipment, and update accesses to state portals, etc.
- Assist with identifying and organizing names of associates for upskill training classes.
- Review Average Handle Time (AHT) data, organize and send identified areas of opportunity to managers to be used while coaching associates on how to reduce overall AHT.
- Review team inventory daily to assist with ensuring open interactions are being closed appropriately and timely.
- Assist with compiling data/associate names for projects when GBD is being asked to volunteer associates to assist with a different line of business.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or other related degrees
- This internship is from June 8th - August 11th and is 40 hours per week for the duration of the summer internship.
- Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
- Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.