The Systems Analyst Advisor is responsible for defining and managing the scope of Business Systems projects.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining a constructive relationship between the IT and the customer based on understanding the customer and their business drivers/needs.
- Identifying changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided
- Establishing and articulating business requirements for new services or changes to existing services
- Mediating in cases where there are conflicting requirements for solutions from different business customers
- Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs.
- Work with development lead and domain architects to create and communicate solution architecture.
- Create Jira Epics, Stories, tasks and subtasks
- Create and maintain product 3-year roadmaps.
- Assist and perform Intake Manager responsibilities
- Assist and perform System Admin responsibilities
- Leading RCA activities and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Managing customer complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) and resolution
- Measuring, recording, analyzing and improving customer satisfaction
- Assist in providing oversight to ensure all production deployments are successful
- Assist in leading DevOps process and tool implementation into SDLC.
- Attend Systems Analyst, Training, and Quality COP meetings.
- Develop QTest test cases for releases
- 8 plus years of experience in a Systems Analysts role
- 5 plus years of SQL development experience
- 5 plus years’ experience using requirements managements tools such as Rational RequisitePro or similar tool.
- 5 plus years project management experience using waterfall or agile methodologies
- 6 plus years’ experience preparing technical solution requirements which includes but not limited to source to target data mappings, Entity Relationship and Unified Modeling Language diagrams.
- 6 years of Software Application Testing experience
- 6 plus years of Microsoft tools experience (Excel, Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- 3 plus years using Qtest or similar testing tool
- Test automation using experience using Selenium or similar tool preferred.
- Experience using ETL tools such as SSIS or Informatica preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.