Executive Administrative Assistant II
Location: 740 W. Peachtree St. Atlanta, GA
Performs a variety of support functions to a Senior Executive (SVP) and his/her leadership team. Serves as an intermediary between the executive and management, customers and associates. Responsible for scheduling and preparing agenda for regular and special meetings, for securing requested information and for compiling various reports and analyses.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains the daily appointment calendar.
- Determines priorities and monitors the status of projects.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, meeting coordination and conferences.
- May act as a Meeting Recorder-summarizing action items precisely.
- May provide direction and/or oversee other department administrative/clerical associates.
- Performs diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of administrative services to ensure quality work.
- Handles more complex administrative duties.
- Conducts research to assist executive with inquiries or issues.
- Demonstrates full competence in own area of work, including excellent organizational skills.
- Makes significant contribution to work team.
- Works without significant guidance.
- Requires a HS diploma
- Minimum of 8 years related experience required.
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.) strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.