Business Account Manager Sr
Location: This position will work remotely. Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of an Elevance Health PulsePoint location in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts.
The Business Account Manager Sr is responsible for developing and building improved methodologies and practices which are consistent with current enterprise goals, state contract performance assurances and all internal Administrative Services Agreement deliverables for one or more complex health plan markets and self-funded Administrative Services Only (ASO) clients.
How you will make an impact
- Provides direct support to self-funded ASO clients and associated stakeholders.
- Functions as the single point of contact for business operational needs.
- Organizes and leads teams/workgroups by defining, developing, designing, and driving implementation of solutions which align with strategic objectives and priorities which enhance operations, minimize stakeholder abrasion, grow membership and/or create new revenue programs.
- Leverages corporate initiatives and best practices from across the team to facilitate solution design.
- Identifies and coordinates independent initiatives across the organization and seeks to develop a combined solution whenever possible.
- Ensures the quality, speed, and efficiency of shared services delivered to self-funded ASO clients.
- Employs strong execution skills to deliver on assigned duties.
- Monitors the performance of self-funded ASO clients through department developed tools.
- Mentors associates as requested by leadership.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position i s $110,964 to $190,224
Locations: Colorado; Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, including experience in healthcare insurance industry; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences :
- Demonstrated experience as an executive account manager, or project manager in a complex corporate environment preferred
- Demonstrated competence in data assimilation and analysis and effective change management preferred.
- PMP, CBAP or similar certification preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.