The Agile Product Manager is responsible for representing the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to the team of Agile teams and will be the experts on the market and the customer. Accountable for one or more Agile teams and drives the solution concept across these multiple teams. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Focused on the business case product strategy/definition/positioning road map development portfolio management full competitive analysis win/loss analysis forecasting and value delivery through the ecosystem.
- Communicate the customer needs and participates in validation of proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners to continuously develop and communicate the vision for the scrum teams and are key to efficient and effective development.
- Responsible for the Program Epic/Initiative backlog at the Agile Lean Program Level.
- Partner with the stakeholders to develop the business case for Epics/features that affect the Agile Release Train (ART) or Team of Agile Teams and makes decisions regarding what epics/features the product or program will have based on the understanding of the customer needs.
- Utilize the right key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the product performance.
- Supports portfolio work including budget parameters and strategic themes.
- Advocates for current and future funding and drives requests for funding and secures budget for the continuous flow of value to customers.
- Collaborates with the system and solution architects to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the key technical aspects to support the new business functionality.
- Builds an effective product manager/product owner team for multiple trains in support of their value stream but may not necessarily report to the same organization.
- Mentors Product Managers to confidently drive solutions across teams.
- Key driver of business value delivery at the Program level.
- a BA/BS and minimum of 8 years experience with writing business/functional requirements and experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- SAFe (SA) certification required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager preferred.
- Leading SAFe (SA), CSPO or equivalent (Certified Scrum Product Owner) and/or SPO/PM (SAFE Product Owner/Product Manager) strongly preferred.
- Experience in Human Centered Design, Lean Six Sigma, and/or Lean Startup preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare and Developing new and Managing Existing Products preferred.
- Supporting Clinical Engagement enabling Whole Person Health preferred.
- Experience with Clinical CRM and Digital Contact Center Technologies and Capabilities preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.