Responsible for serving as a the lead contact within the Leave Administration team, coordinating with Leave Administrators, Employers and Members with the most complex transactional problems or unique scenarios.
How you will make an impact:
• Serves as primary contact to Employers for inquiries and data requests.
• Serves as an educator and resource for Leave processes.
• Coordinates with compliance department and product to ensure compliance with all state and federal leave regulations.
• Assists in creating educational material for groups for internal websites/flyers to ensure members have access to appropriate information to guide them through the Leave process.
• Supports the Leave Administration team by providing on the spot training and coaching; provides classroom training in conjunction with other initiatives.
• Identifies trends and opportunities for training and process improvement.
• Conducts routine audits, analyzes exception reports, and makes appropriate corrections based on data with focus on flawless execution for customers.
• Acts as a facilitator/team leader/consultant for Leave Case Managers and support staff.
• Responsible for any interaction with Department of Insurance, Legal and Information Systems
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of Leave Administration, strong customer service advocacy skills (Or)
• Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Certification in FMLA, ADA, and/or PFL
• BA/BS degree
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.