CareMore is a proud member of the Elevance Health family of brands, offering clinical programs and primary care options for seniors. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
The Manager of Specialty Operations will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient operational processes to support the highest standards of care for our members.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with national and local leadership for operations and project strategy for current and future markets.
- Designs and manages clinical operations process and projects that meets the needs of the markets and national management team.
- Develops working relationships with market clinical teams to identify their needs for operational support and best practices.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal requirements.
- Ensures consistent execution of the initial and annual Health Risk Assessment (HRA) process. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years experience with the operational aspects of clinical services with exposure to the operation of interdisciplinary clinical teams as well as a minimum of 3 years management experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Project Management experience or certification preferred.
**This is an office/clinic based position. Successful hire will be required to located in one of these locations: Cerritos, CA, Downey, CA, Las Vegas, NV, or Tucson, AZ.
- Specialty care experience preferred
- At least 3 years of practice management experience
- Strong budgeting experience
- Staff planning experience
- Change management and process improvement experience
- Lean Six Sigma a plus
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.