Work Location: Remote
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Manages integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements for an analytic enterprise data warehouse.
• Creates feature test strategies and environment needs.
• Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
• Applies and mentors use of tools to define requirements.
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Ensures high level designs including architecture requirements are accurately documented and map to approved requirements.
• Assists in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
• Oversight and monitoring of file inbound/outbound processes along with issue resolution as needed
• Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
• Minimum of 3 years experience with documenting requirements and/or building test cases for a variety of technologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience with data intake and source to target mappings in a healthcare setting a plus
• Experience with enriching of Medical/Pharmacy clinical data for reporting and analytics a plus
• Bonus if any experience with the Essette platform
• Experience testing/product quality processes tools and methods strongly preferred.
• Project management experience and training in facilitation strongly preferred.
• Must have very strong skills using SQL for data analysis and reporting use-cases
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.