Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care. Beacon Health Options is a proud member of the Elevance Health Inc family of companies.
SIGN-ON BONUS $5,000!!!!
Position: Onsite EAP Workplace Counselor/Consultant II
Location: Everett, WA
Shift: Monday - Friday regular business hours
How you will make an impact:
The EAP Workplace Counselor/Consultant II is responsible for providing Employee Assistance services as an Onsite EAP counselor for a prominent Beacon Health Options customer. This is a site designated position supporting the client's campus; with services currently being delivered in a hybrid setting.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supports Employee Assistance Program (EAP) service department by responding to initial customer contacts and request for services; receives client request, assesses situation, determines appropriate course of action.
- Provides telephone and/or on-site support for crisis intervention, assessment, short term problem resolution and referral to appropriate provider(s).
- Manages Critical Incident Response requests
- Provide trainings and webinars on a variety of EAP and behavioral health topics
- Promotes EAP support for the client company: Acts as an ambassador for the EAP program at the designated site location through promotional activities and relationship building with key site contacts.
- Assesses members and assists members in accessing behavioral healthcare benefits available under their health plan.
- Applies specialized knowledge in substance abuse, domestic abuse, grief counseling, workplace problems, and management consultation.
- Provides employer consultation to supervisors, managers, and Human Resources of the EAP contracted organization.
- Education & Experience: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or other Mental Health field required; 5 years of direct behavioral health and/or substance abuse experience required; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license in the state of WA such as LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC in applicable state(s) required
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.