The Data Architect Sr Advisor is responsible for aligning data solutions to business requirements by planning and managing data architecture work.
Position is located in Cerritos, CA
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical recommendations and engage with ETL/BI developers, Business SMEs and other stakeholders throughout the Solution/Data Architecture and implementation lifecycle and recommend effective solutions to develop high performance and highly scalable data solutions (data marts/warehouse and data mining).
- Architecting and designing technical solutions leveraging AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Microsoft Azure, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Architecting/administrating Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) such as Informatica Intelligent Cloud (IICS)
- Address data-related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
- Document the project and programs data architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture, an environment that supports a single version of the truth and is scalable to support future analytical needs.
- Create strategies and plans for data capacity planning, data security, life cycle data management, scalability, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity, and archiving.
- Assess and determine governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing data across the enterprise.
- Develop new architectures for applications based on new or emerging technologies.
- Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall data management roadmap.
- Strategize on Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tool.
- Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for requirements, modeling in several disciplines.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years of data management and/or data modeling experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in healthcare(Payor/Provider/Clinical) is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Agile environment (sAFE Agile).
- Experience with Data Management / ETL / ELT / Data Warehousing.
- Experience developing/architecting integrations using Informatica Cloud Data Integration (IICS – CDI Service).
- Experience with OLTP, MDM and DW Dimensional modeling techniques, Star & Snowflake schemas, modeling slowly changing dimensions and role playing dimensions, dimensional hierarchies, and data classification.
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef).
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.