This is a hands-on Informatica Administrator position in the Data Integration team. The selected candidate will be responsible for architecting and implementing scalable, well-performing, cohesive and integrated Informatica infrastructure. He/she must be responsive, flexible, and able to work well in a collaborative environment. The position also requires knowledge of ETL/Informatica development processes . Weekend support is part of this role, typically a small percent of time.
How you can make an impact:
- Provide strategic recommendations for Data integration tools and Informatica roadmap including tool specific features and options, expected to explore all aspects.
- Make decisions on Informatica Architecture, addition of other tools and technologies to solve on premise and cloud data integration needs. Responsible for keeping up with tool specific features and options and acquire deep understanding.
- Install, upgrade, configure and maintain Informatica components including PowerCenter, Web services, HA grid, Metadata manager, Data Quality, Data Validation, PowerExchange-CDC, Data Analyzer, Data Services on UNIX and Linux servers.
- Recommend and implement the automation of different administration tasks via UNIX Shell scripts , command-line utilities or maps.
- Coordinate with Informatica support for patches and bug fixes.
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure an effective operating environment. This includes throughput analysis, capacity planning, on-going optimization and tuning of Informatica objects and environment.
- Understand complex Informatica maps, workflow, and session log, and participate in configuring and tuning of respective objects to meet the performance and recovery objectives.
- Perform disaster recovery functions.
- Proficient in working with LDAP configuration and user management.
- Coordinate with development and infrastructure groups to prepare and implement planned maintenance outages.
- Communicate effectively with management and provide timely communication on issues, business impact, mitigation and resolution plans, statuses and escalation procedures.
- Perform server patching, platform upgrades, capacity planning, platform monitoring, system health, firewall changes, artifacts deployments
- Coordinate security scans and perform remediations
- Triage issues across SIT/UAT and Production
- Grant and revoke access
- Import/export schemes and tables
- Set up SSH keys
- Vendor coordination for issues and resolutions
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Multi database and/or multi language strongly preferred.
- Experience mentoring others, leading multiple small projects and providing troubleshooting support is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience involved in all stages of Informatica solution development
- Multi dimensional platform experience; expert level experience with business and technical applications
- Broad experience with Informatica data integration tools including
- 3+ years Informatica B2B/MFT architecture, configuration and development
- 3+ years Informatica PowerCenter
- Strong experience in administration and support of Informatica PowerCenter, Web services, Data Quality and PowerExchange-CDC in a Unix or Linux environment.
- Experience in Architecture Assessment, Capacity Planning, System Architecture Design for High Availability and Load Balancing/Grid Configuration of Informatica
- Experience in administration of Informatica Developer, Informatica Data Analyzer and Web services.
- Understanding of change control management and production support processes.
- Able to prepare implementation and contingency plan for supported applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills in working with both onsite and virtual teams
- Proven strategic and critical analysis skills.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.