Responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the administrative and non-physician clinical staff of a large care center and may be responsible for multiple care centers.
This role within CareMore performs the responsibilities of a medical assistant on a limited basis (20% or less of their time).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and monitors operational/office policy and procedures. Ensures office processes are efficient, supports the care center, and enhances patient satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources
- . Maintains appropriate staffing levels and morale. Interacts with regional manager to facilitate office operations to meet company objectives.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- high school diploma
- a minimum of 3 years experience in a physician office; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with managed care and Fee-For-Service reimbursement requirements strongly preferred.
- LPN or LVN preferred. For CareMore business units, Medical Assistant Certification as required and satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
- This level serves a larger population size at a CareMore Care Center location, may be responsible for multiple CareMore Care Centers.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.