Title : Analyst, Sr.
Location : Remote within GA, IN or VA
Hours : Standard
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
The Analyst Sr. is responsible for working with Business and IT stakeholders to understand the problem domain and provide analysis to capture and manage quality requirements that align with the system solution. The Analyst Sr. is resourceful, inquisitive, and creative. While displaying a passion for being a problem-solver, they demonstrate leadership capabilities by being a strong decision maker and having excellent interpersonal skills. You will also serve as the customer proxy and therefore the liaison between the business and the Scrum Teams by translating features into user stories within a teams backlog and managing as well as ranking and prioritizing this backlog so that it is reflective of stakeholder requirements and priorities.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements for an analytic enterprise data warehouse.
- Creates feature test strategies and environment need.
- Performs final testing and acceptance of the user stories supporting the features.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Responsible to work with the Business to understand the growth of the business so that critical data can be analyzed for solutions.
- Applies and mentors use of tools to define requirements.
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Assists in the analysis of the functional business requirements and implementation details to ensure design meets non functional requirements.
- Ensure high level designs including architecture requirements are accurately documented and mapped to approved requirements.
- Primary Interface with initiative team to ensure they have a clear understanding of the requirements.
- Contributes to the development of operational readiness documentation and training materials to support rollout adoption and use of the system/functionality as needed.
- May provide support during the integration and acceptance testing phases and implementation.
- Assists in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
- Demonstrated ability with a collaborative approach in working in a team environment and a comfort level in daily interactions with stakeholders at all levels. Adheres to the current Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement including SDLC business processes and innovation.
- Oversight and monitoring of file inbound/outbound processes along with issue resolution as needed.
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 4 years experience, including knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations; or any combination of education and experienced, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Experience with developing epics, user stories and managing backlog issues for complex business needs is preferred.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with the ability to effectively communicate service levels and business needs is highly desirable
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles is highly desirable.
- A strong self-starter attitude who can hit the ground running is highly desirable.
- Experience with AUMI and ACMP is highly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.