Location : The territory for this position is Lee, Hardy, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota, DeSoto, Glades. Therefore, the selected candidate must reside in one of these counties, preferably in Lee County, FL
Responsible for ensuring contract compliance with state mandated cultural and linguistic, health education requirements, or other programs required by contracts.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the State/Region/Local Needs Assessment document and identifies/develops resources to meet health education needs.
- Defines the marketing environment through development of key stakeholder criteria, identification of desirable community partners, availability of local programs and opportunities for marketing programs and services.
- Provides/promotes provider training to assure compliance with government mandated health education programs and the health education referral system.
- Establishes positive relationships with community based organizations and other key partners to gain understanding of the cultural and linguistic needs of members.
- Recommends health education programs based on analysis of State/Regional/Local health statistics, disease prevalence, census data, and health care service usage.
- Maps community based assets and collaborates with key stakeholders to leverage available resources for development of new and accessibility to existing health education/promotion programs.
- Develops and implements strategies that promote local health education resources and address identified member health education needs.
Minimum Requirements: BS/BA degree and a minimum of 2 years experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Experiences: Knowledge of HEDIS Measures. Experience in provider relations is a plus. Strong Microsoft office skills.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.