Responsible for analyzing, selecting, and implementing learning & development solutions for business performance gaps based on business needs.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts needs analysis and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions. Leads Learning & Development initiatives involving multiple associates.
- Oversees and manages large and/or complex projects, markets or initiatives.
- Partners with clients on project charters, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing to ensure project success.
- Tracks and reports on project milestones.
- Manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
- Determines if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete the project plan and recruits and manages appropriate vendor resources.
- Applies human performance improvement principles and consults with business unit management and Learning & Development management to improve business performance.
- May conduct training or develop instructional or reference content as necessary to ensure timely and accurate implementation of performance solutions.
- Develops working relationships with internal and external team members. Understands client-specific processes and key drivers of performance.
- Provides cross-functional support in the development of business solutions.
- Serves as a coach or mentor for other learning consultants and learning associates across Learning & Development when partnering on projects/initiatives.
- Requires BA/BS degree in business, education, instructional design, or other learning discipline and a minimum of 7 years of experience, including minimum of 5 years of project management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.